Ali's little Almanac

August 30, 2005

Let's get this party started !!


Hullo, hullo !
Well this is, ummm ... my new blog !! Woo-hoo !
I've just come back from a terrific summer in France, Montana, Vancouver ... and today was actually the first day of my final year at school (and in St Hy) ... again ... woo-hoo !
Thanks Adam (Dr. Spud !) for making me discover this terrific blog-thingy ... so much easier !! Maybe one day will come when I can actually think about my friends and they can see me pop up on their computer screen. Now that would be AWESOME, eh ?? What ? Who said "thanks, but no thanks ??" ahhhh - whatever :-)
Have a good one :-)
aLi

1 Comments:

  • Hi there KOOL site ,,, u seems to have a great journey... me Dey from India. my blogsite is
    www.deysworld.blogspot.com
    visit it.... keep the good work going

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home