Ali's little Almanac

September 19, 2005

Fall !


Hello, hello !
Well ... a tiny bit of news :-)
Things have been speeding up slowly but surely, first month back at school was pretty smooth since I was in pathology ... looking at slides, chatting about parasites, visiting quaranteens and slaughter houses ... this week is really gory in autopsy ... but this whole month has been absolutely great for studying for that big Navle in november, and I will definately appreciate the slow pace once I'm actually out of it and back in real clinic life :-)
Apart from school ? Exciting stuff :-) Starting to plan my friend's wedding next august, seeing long-lost childhood friends again yesterday, whales in Bergeronnes and Pearl Jam at the Centre Bell of Montreal with my french buddy Guillaume and his parents ... it was GREAT !!!
The indian summer is settling in, the weather is switching to cocoa temperature, and I like THAT :-)
Here come a few pics ...
Ta-ta for now :-)
God bless
aLi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home