Ali's little Almanac

September 22, 2005

Hmm ?




Ohhhhh so THIS is how you do it !!! I've been trying to figure out how to add pictures into my text without having to make a new annoying entry every time ! AHA !
OK, so here are a few random pretty pictures, mostly from 2004 ... just for kicks :-) Enjoy -


Bonifacio, south of Corsica. It's like Winners. You should go.



Sunset near Ajaccio, Corsica again


Les Calanques de Cassis @ 7AM ... Beautiful South of France ...

My mama and my dada :-) I love you !!!!

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the best fat cat in the world (kidding he's NOT fat ! over my dead body !) : I give you : SUSHI !!!!

And finally, a Paris favorite ... can't keep that french side hiding for too long can I ?? :-P

1 Comments:

  • I think that you have very nice looking parents and a great fat cat, Shishu.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home